Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chole Marshall : BBW Models

About Chole Marshall in her own words...
I like the usual teenage things, experimenting with make-up, hanging with my friends, going to the movies and reading Chick Lit! I burst into the media spotlight when I was selected for Miss Surrey. I've been overwhelmed by the press and television attention and have given interviews to all the national newspapers. I also love giving facials because I like connecting with people and I like telling jokes...even though I'm bad at it!
I would love to be a top plus size model and support curvier women. I also want to help teenagers with their confidence and to love themselves in their own skin.
I've appeared on This Morning, GMTV, Five News, Sky News, Southern News, CBS, NBC, Good Morning America and Inside Addition (USA). I've done live satellite links to Russia, Japan and Australia and, to top it all, the Tyra banks show flew me to New York to appear on the show. HELLO! Magazine, Wome's Own, Women's Weekly, Glamour Magazine, Reveal, Best, Heat and OK! have also done features.
I want to show them that they don't have to starve themselves to be beautiful, because they are beautiful no matter what size they are.












No comments:

Custom Search